What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register as a customer or affiliate on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or payment information.
How we use your information.
We store and may use your information in a number of ways that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
To personalize your experience on our website, better address to your needs, respond to support requests, process transactions, send promotional emails.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
When you “grab” an item, collect your freebie, or make a purchase from a Digital Grab Bag contributor, you may be subject to receive promotional emails from the individual contributor. Digital Grab Bag can not control third party website data collection. Once you leave the Digital Grab Bag site, we are not responsible for any information shared.
When you make a purchase, sign up for a freebie, or access a presale item, you will be automatically subscribed to Digital Grab Bag’s email list. This means that we will occasionally send you upcoming or current sale information, deliver your purchases, and relay promotional material.
Your information may be used to create a customer user account for support purposes.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. If you would like your data completely deleted from our system, please contact us at [email protected]
How do we protect your information?
Digital Grab Bag ensures all web compliance standards are met when handling any of your personal information. This includes but is not limited to the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, working with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) compliant partners and necessary encryption of customer data.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. If a sale is presented in partnerships with a business or niche specialist, they may also receive your email address in certain situations (if you sign up for a free video series presented by the specialist, for example). We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Digital Grab Bag
PO Box 946
Addis, LA 70710
Available to the US and Canada only.
Because of EU GDPR and tax laws, we are not able to successfully comply by the complex rules of the EU. We are not currently selling any Digital Grab Bag products to customers who live in the EU.
The License and Conditions Digital Grab Bag grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access all Grab Bag content. You may reproduce and store portions of the Grab Bag or any other material content for your personal use, and noncommercial use.
Full-scale reproduction of contents is expressly prohibited. You may not make or distribute unauthorized copies of the Grab Bags, create by decompilation or otherwise the source code of the Grab Bags, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Grab Bags, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
If you transfer possession of the Grab Bag to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to Digital Grab Bag.
• You are granted the right to access all content of the Grab Bag provided in your in the US and Canada.
• You may also print pages of the Grab Bag included in the bundle for your own personal use.
• You agree to protect the Grab Bag(s) from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Grab Bag.
• You will notify Digital Grab Bag of any known or suspected unauthorized use including unauthorized use or theft of your log in or registration information.
• Ultimate Bundles reserves the right to modify, add or remove content, features and functionality of the Grab Bag(s) at the publisher’s sole discretion.
• Access to the membership download area may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond the control of Ultimate Bundles such as acts of God and equipment failure.
• You acknowledge that the use of the Grab Bag(s) is for your personal use only.
• Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Grab Bag(s) are expressly prohibited.
• If a Grab Bag is presented in partnership with a business specialist, contributor, or sponsor, they may also receive your email address. See above for more information.
• You acknowledge that Digital Grab Bag has not written and does not own the information contained in the Grab Bag(s). Furthermore, you acknowledge that Digital Grab Bag is not responsible for the way in which the information is used once purchased.
• You acknowledge that Digital Grab Bag will attempt to reach out to the contributor on your behalf, but Digital grab Bag is not able to honor or supply any third party contributor or sponsor’s service or product.
• You acknowledge that Digital Grab Bag does not endorse, condone, promote, agree or disagree with, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, data, products, goods or services available through Digital Grab Bag or any of Digital Grab Bag’s partners and contributors. The views and opinions expressed verbally or in written form are those of our contributors’ and are expressly their own, and do not represent any official policy or opinion of Digital Grab Bag or any of our employees.
• The information contained herein is for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this website and in the Grab Bags is not intended to prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any illness or disease. You should always consult with a licensed health care provider with any questions you may have regarding your health/ medical condition.
If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us at [email protected]